An extremely buoyant caddis pattern with a special CDC parachute hackle technique, that ticks all the boxes. Tied in a little larger sizes it doubles as a great stonefly and with legs makes an exceptional hopper!
CDC para-weld caddis/sedge pattern
- Hook: Mustad R43 # 12
- Tying thread: Sheer 14/0 grey
- Rib: Fine gold oval tinsel
- Body: Hares ear dubbing
- Hackle: Grizzle dyed brown
- Post: Polypropylene yarn
- Thorax: Hares ear dubbing
- Parachute hackle: Natural CDC
You must log in to post a comment.