A no hackle emerger that gives a very nice presentation of a hatching mayfly. An interesting technique that uses Para post yarn for the emerging wing and hackle. If you don’t have the Booby eyes, you can also use a Polystyrene ball wrapped in a piece of Nylon stocking.
Clarke’s no hackle emerger pattern
- Hook: Mustad C49S # 10
- Tying thread: Sheer 14/0 Tan
- Trailing shuck: White Para Post fibres
- Body: Dark Tan Super Fine dubbing
- Wing case: Grey Para Post
- Wing: White Para Post
- Floatation devise: Veniard Booby eye
- Thorax: Peacock herl
How to tie Clarke’s No Hackle Emerger
SIMMS Fly fishing PROMO
Land up to a $50 reward when you buy from October 27th through November 10th.