A new series of videos for those that are new to fly tying, to accompany my new book, ‘fly tying for beginners’ out later this year. Here I am showing techniques that may look challenging, but are totally achievable with a little patience and practice. I have slowed down the tying and explain every step in detail. If you are struggling, and have a question, post it in the comments box below, and I will try and help. Good luck!
- Hook: Standard streamer # 4-12
- Bead: Slotted gold bead
- Tying thread: Olive Sheer
- Tail: Olive Marabou & pearl Krystal flash
- Rib: Copper wire
- Body: Olive chenille
- Hackle: Large olive cock hackle
- Collar: Peacock dub olive
You must log in to post a comment.