One of the most reliable dry flies that you can have in your box throughout the season.
Tie a few up in # 12, 14 and 16 and you can’t go wrong.
Keep them scruffy and they make a irresistible foot print on the water.
Parachute hares ear material list:
- Hook: Mustad Heritage R30 size 12
- Tying thread: Sheer 14/0 Tan
- Tail: Dun hackle fibres
- Rib: UTC Opal tinsel
- Abdomen: Hares ear dubbing
- Post: Two natural CDC hackle
- Hackle: Chocolate Dun
- Thorax: Rough natural dubbing
You must be logged in to post a comment.