A cracking fishing fly with a interesting hackling technique, both parachute and collar hackle in one. This presents a very nice footprint for an emerging mayfly and also looks extra buggy!
Please give this pattern a go, you will not be disappointed!
Bedraggled Emerger fly pattern
- Hook: Mustad Heritage C49XSAP #12
- Tying thread: Sheer 14/0 Brown
- Tail: Hares mask guard hairs
- Rib: Copper wire
- Body: Hare, roe deer, Squirrel buggy dubbing blend
- Post: Aero wing fine
- Hackle: Brown and grizzle twisted
You must be logged in to post a comment.