A quick and simple, semi realistic pattern to imitate the Mysis shrimp. Ranging from 0.5 to 25 mm long with a slender transparent body. Inspite its small size the Mysis is a very important food item in both lakes and salt water. Heres a few good techniques for getting it right!
Mysis shrimp fly pattern
- Hook: Partridge_Sprite S2100 # 14-16
- Tying thread: Wisp 8/0 White
- Body: Ultra Lace 1 mm clear & Pearl Krystal flash
- Eyes: Plastic nymph eyes black
- Legs: Glister dubbing pearl
- Shell back: UV resin