This extraordinary style of mayfly dun from Spanish fly tyer Luis Means Baeza is a very interesting pattern, with several unique and innovative, techniques and uses of materials well worth watching to the very end.
PM14GAFL mayfly pattern
- Hook: Mustad Heritage R 30 # 16
- Tying thread: Sheer 14/0 Tan
- Wing: Coq de Leon- Pardo Encendido
- Tail: Two CDC hackle rachis (stems)
- Rib: Super fine copper wire
- Body: Green floss
- Post: Aero wing
- Hackle: Medium dun cock
- Thorax: SLF prism hare dub Brown olive
You must log in to post a comment.