A little shuttlecock emerger with a couple of different body & wing techniques.
Shuttlecock emerger fly pattern recipe
- Hook: Ahrex FW511 #10
- Tying thread: Sheer 14/0 Olive
- Trailing shuck: Parapost fibres
- Rib: Brown floss & natural ostrich herl
- Abdomen: Golden olive super fine dubbing
- Thorax: Brown ostrich herl
- Wingcase: 3 CDC hackles
- Wing: CDC & summer duck fibres
How to tie Shuttlecock emerger fly
SIMMS Fly fishing PROMO
Land up to a $50 reward when you buy from October 27th through November 10th.