An extremely simple but effective weighted caddis pupa perfect for searching pocket water and riffles.
Weighted caddis pupa pattern
- Hook: Mustad S82 # 8
- Weight: Lead wire
- Tying thread: Dyneema
- Rib: Brown 3/0 tying thread
- Abdomen: Dark olive dubbing
- Wing buds: Wood pigeon quill slips
- Thorax: Adams grey dubbing & dark grey dubbing
- Legs: Peasant tail fibres
One thought on “Weighted caddis pupa”
Like that hackle curling technique – bet you wrap great presents lol
You must log in to post a comment.